Animexpansion Forum: Yugioh Bone a licious - Animexpansion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Yugioh Bone a licious Tea and Yugi's ace (before Dark Magician)

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:50 AM (#1) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • Locationcanada. where snowmen kill people for revenge.

Another bad pairing. One night I was laying in bed and thinking of bad pairings. Yugi and Dark Magician, Yugi and Summoned Skull. Then thought; Tea and Summoned Skull! Its meant for fun but once again I didn't care how it sounded and just wrote what I wanted. I paid attention to spelling to make it good for once. Enjoy and maybe spread it to your friends who like this stuff(or maybe just a good laugh). Btw I'm kind of a fan of the Archfiend cards and even made a deck about em I use at some tournaments.

Yugioh Bone a licious

By Rei-fan

6 years after Yugi and his homies graduated from high school, Tea was a popular dancer in New York.

After Yugi had invented Spherium and it became a big hit, he invited his homies over for a reunion for the 1 year anniversary after his game's release.

They met at Yugi's castle as Kaiba had made a deal with Yugi to get a piece of the pie from Spherium and both Yugi and Kaiba got rich(Kaiba richer).

At Yugi's castle was a humble get together with snacks and and games set up (even a Sega Genesis with the 4 player Yu Yu Hakusho game by Treasure)

Tristin and Joey were running late so it was just Yugi and Tea for the next 20 mins.

They decided to kill the time by making out

Jk. Really they were playing Duel Monsters.

They played in Kaiba's Battle Box. Tea used girly Elf and Faerie cards while Yugi used his usual D&D stuff of Knights, Daemons and Mages

During the duel Yugi played the Summoned Skull in atack mode.

Tea; Every time you play that card i get the creeps.

Yugi; Whats wrong with it?

Tea; Its gross! Its all muscle and bone and claws.

Yugi; Its supposed to look fierce. Its a powerful Daemon.

Tea; I know but its still gross. Why do you think i use these girly Faeries and Elves??

Yugi; Maybe you shouldn't be badmouthing the cards. They have heart to em.

Tea; Its cardboard Yugi. It doesn't have feelings. I know Atem had a bond with them but its just ink on paper.

Epic voice(Think Daisuke Gouri as Uyghur fro Fist of the North Star); I am more than ink on paper!!

Tea; Who said that?!

A black Ki flows out of Yugi's Summoned Skull card and fills up the Battle Box up to Tea and Yugi's armpits. Out of the mist covering the table rises the Summoned Skull

Btw Yugi was wearing Neon purple Leather pants, silver arm bands wirth blood red spikes on em and a black leather tank top with zippers all over it. Tea was wearing a neon lime green bikini top, a hot pink microskirt, knee high bright orange pleather high heel boots with pink hearts on the kneecaps and bright blue pleather gloves that went up to her elbows.

Summoned Skull(The Epic voice); I have heard enough shameful words about my forme in this dimension! I shall show you punishment beyond what you thought possible!

Summoned Skull grabs Tea's arm and they both were sucked into his card with the black ki.

Yugi; Tea! Noooooooo!!

Tea awoke in an orangey/yellow sulfur looking realm

Tea; uhhhh, where am I??

Summoned Skull; You are in the Archfiend world! A part of the World of Duel Monsters where Fiends reside.

Tea; Why did you bring me here??

Summoned Skull; To show you we are more than "ink on paper". Now come with me!

Summoned Skull moves his claw and Tea is raised up on invisible forces ands floats behind him

In the world are various Yugioh cards like The End Of Anubis, Scrap Archfiend, Chaos King Archfiend, Dark Balter The Terrible, and Megumi Amano from Urotsukidoji in an 80s aerobics outfit for fun.

The area is full of twisted shapes and weird buildings like The Golem (1920 horror film) or Tim Burton

Summoned Skull; This is my world. Each Type of Duel Monster has its own area suited to them. We exist in here and our avatar's are trading cards in your world. We feel, Eat, Sleep and Love just as any human can.

Tea; I get it! Cards are people too! Now can I please go home??

Summoned Skull; No. There is an other reason i brought you here...

Hugs her

Tea; Ahhh!

Summoned Skull; I've had a crush on you since I 1st saw you at Duelist Kingdom when I was used to beat Weevil!

Tea; Huh?!

Summoned Skull; I missed you since you left Yugi and have been watching you from trading cards all over the world. When Yugi summoned me in the Battle box I knew this was my last chance!

Tea; Nooooo! I don't wanna be your butt buddy!

Summoned Skull; I had a feeling you'd say that. So I came prepared!

A door opens to show a room of Green slime spheres

Summoned Skull; I'm going to win you over! The fastest way there is! Through your Stomach!!

Tea; Is this the punishment you talked about?!

Summoned Skull; That was just cover so Yugi wouldn't know I got "Da Hots" for you. Now open wide! Its FEEDING time!!

Summoned Skull's eyes glowed and the slime spheres floated up 1 by 1 and started going into Tea's mouth! Tea tried to resist but it was too much power for her to keep out. Plus it tasted really good

Summoned Skull; This is Archfiend food. One of the most delicious things in the World of Duel Monsters.

Tea; (groans with delight as she has a mouth full of the slime spheres. Then she swallows them.)

Tea; Ohhhhhhhhh! That was the most delicious thing I've ever had in my mouth!!

Summoned Skull; You want more???

Tea; Yes!! I NEED it!!

Tea jumped out of Summoned Skull's forces and ran to the pile of slime spheres. She began stuffing her face with them! It was like Marshmallow but liquid when it was inside her. She stuffed more and more into her mouth! Gorging on them as fast as she could. And then, she blacked out!

Tea woke up in a bed with a spikey twisted boney frame. She had gained over 120lbs!

Her once slender midriff had become a potbelly with a muffin top overflowing on her microskirt.

Her toned legs were now thick and tubby with engorged thunder thighs and her hips were almost doubled in width

Her arms had become chubby and had become thick and fatty between the shoulder and elbow.

her breasts had more than tripled in size and her top looked much smaller on her now massive udders.

Her face and neck had swollen up with thick chubby cheeks, a double chin and thick neck.

Tea; Uwaaaaaa! What happened to me!?

Summoned Skull(sitting on a chain next to the bed drinking out of an opened up ape skull); Its the Archfiend food. Its really delicious but ultra high calorie.

Tea; Why didn't you tell me it would make me fat?!

Summoned Skull; I didn't think it mattered. I want you at ANY size!

Tea; But I couldn't have eaten more than my body weight in slime spheres!

Summoned Skull: The magic in it allows more calories in a smaller space and boosts absorption by the body.

Tea; Noooo! I'm a huge fatty! (grabs her gut with both hands and shakes it with frustration)

Summoned Skull: Don't worry butter babe. You look hot! (puts his big boney arm around her back and gives a 1 armed hug)

Tea; You... Still like me like this??

Summoned Skull: I'd love you even at 1200lbs!

Tea; (Thinking) Maybe this guy isn't so bad. His boney arm feels kinda cool as in temperature. And he's the only way i can get more of that delicious food.

Tea; Ohhhhhhhh! (hugs her gut with both arms) I hunger!!

Summoned Skull; Yeah that Archfiend food can be pretty addictive.

Tea; I NEEED it!!

Summoned Skull; No problem Butter Udders!

His eyes Glow and more sphere slimes float in. Tea opens her mouth and they go down her throat one by one. After Tea has had them filling her for a while she blacks out again.

She woke up in bed again, only now she was over 400lbs.

Her bust was a K cup and her hips had doubled again.

She had thick tubby arms full of chub and her thighs were enormous and soft.

Her get was bulging out and looked like she was over 9 months pregnant and her face had fattened so much she had no neck and her cheeks were bulging.

Also she had a heavy double chin and fatty hands and fingers.

Her outfit was stretched out pretty far and was sinking into her tonnage like a piece of ham at the store

Tea: Ohhhh! I'm HUUUUUUUUUGE!! I gotta stop gorging! on that food! But its soooooooooo gooooooood!!

Summoned Skull; Hows it going chubbs?

Tea; Look at me! I'm a blimp! How do you think its going?!

Summoned Skull; I think you look HOT! (puts his boney claw hand on her bulging gut and poked it. It jiggled like a waterbed)

Tea; Ahhh! That feels weird! I'm all wobbly and soft!

Summoned Skull; you want more food lardo?

Tea; I... I... I don't wanna be fat!!

Summoned Skull; Well you're gonna be if you keep gorging.

Tea; Ohhh! I feel the hunger! Its coming back!!

Summoned Skull; Yeah it does that.

Tea; I... I... Want MORE!!

Summoned Skull; Here it comes!

Eyes glow and more spheres come in. They float in front of her and she tries to resist. She starts shaking and is getting sweaty. She cant take it and opens her mouth and leans in but covers it with her hands and falls back on the bed

Tea; I cant eat anymore! It's gonna make me a blob!! But i WANT it SOOOO BAAAAAAD!

Summoned Skull; Theres another way!

Eyes glow and the spheres start going into her bellybutton

Tea; Ohhhhhhh! I FEEL it!! its MERGING with my body!! Ahhhhh! Its sooo GOOD!!!

the slimes are filling her up and she starts swelling bigger and bigger all over!

Her bust swelled to S cups

Her hips and buns engorged larger and larger until her microskirt disappeared

Her thighs became enormous and looked like stuffed garbage bags of jello.

Her arms fattened until they were hanging flabs

Her belly swelled up to look like a small bean bag chair

Her face was bloated up fatty until she looked more fat than face

She was over 800lbs and her outfit was stretched to the max

She almost blacked out but hung on in a daze

Tea; Ohhhhh! That was the best! i love it!

Summoned Skull; How about me?

Tea; Ok. You did it. You won me over. I'm yours now. That was too good a feeling to give up.

Summoned Skull; I knew i could win your love! But 1st, I want your friends to see you.

Tea; Huh? Why?

Summoned Skull; I want you to say bye to em b4 you become by woman.

Tea; Sounds good. (tries to get up) unnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!! I cant get up! I'm too huge!

Summoned Skull; No problem!

Eyes glow and she floats. The black ki pours out of Summoned Skull's armpits and fills up the room. When it disperses they are in the Battle Box. Yugi Joey and Tristin are in the room playing Sega

Yugi; (sees her) Tea?! What happened to you?! You were gone 45 minutes!!

Tea; What?! It cant be that long!!

Summoned Skull; Actually it was. You were only blacked out for a few minutes each time.

Yugi; What did you do to her?!

Tea; Its ok Yugi. I'm happy now. He proved his love to me by feeding me. Its such a good feeling. I cant liv3e without it.

Yugi. So you're gonna live with him in the Duel Monsters World and let him enfatten you forever?!

Summoned Skull; Her body has reached its limit. She cant get any fatter. She's just gonna sweat out the Archfiend food now.

Tea; I'll visit when I can Yugi. But I'm his woman now and he loves me as I am.

Yugi; Ok Tea. I waited 6 years to meet you again. It wont be as bad waiting a few months.

Tea; Bye Yugi. I'm gonna get fed by my boney butt buddy.

Summoned Skull; I love this fat chick!

Kisses her chubby cheek with his boney face. Then she kisses his fangy mouth with her lips and he wraps his arm around her fat body. They start making out and feeling each others bodies.

Joey; C'mon Yoog! Get back in the game! We wanna unpause!!

The End

Oh and Joey and Tristin were dressed like Mad Max/Fist of the North Star bikers and they were in tournament mode of Yu Yu Hakusho on Sega.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:03 AM (#2) User is offline   Randomname19again 

• Chunky
  • Group: Members

"I hunger!!" Sinistar reference?
LOL at Joey only caring about the videogame.
Full version of my avatar artwork
https://cvetkanille....elvis-695696345

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:26 PM (#3) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • Locationcanada. where snowmen kill people for revenge.

View PostRandomname19again, on 16 October 2017 - 03:03 AM, said:

"I hunger!!" Sinistar reference?
LOL at Joey only caring about the videogame.

Actually I was more inspired by a comment DisteyHater left on the prototype image for BedBendersInc's Sailor Venus WG part 3 where he suggested she says something like "Hunger! I Need Food!" or something

Glad you liked my bad pairing fic.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services