Animexpansion Forum: Naruto characters instantly turned fat! (Official anime video clip) - Animexpansion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto characters instantly turned fat! (Official anime video clip)

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:50 AM (#1) User is offline   BobB2cool 

• Chubby
  • Group: Members

Yep, you read it right! I've found a official anime clip of the Naruto characters instantly turned fat. Here's the video clip below:
https://www.youtube....h?v=ehiJKqvR5C0

I don't know what episode is this, but I totally liked how Ino, Hinata, and Sakura instantly just grown puff fatten up into big slightly giant-sized butterball fatties like that as they're snacking on their fattening treats. Heck, they looked like they've grown more taller and fatter than Choji. And I especially, loved Hinata's and Sakura's facial expressions as they just turned fat like they seem to happily embrace it easily.Posted Image It makes me wants to see more of those three girls being fat and/or possibly grow more fatter as they snack some more of their treats in that moment, but it's ashamed that it last for 7 seconds.

This post has been edited by BobB2cool: 22 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:22 PM (#2) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • Locationcanada. where snowmen kill people for revenge.

Never thought they'd turn Hinata fat. But classic Naruto has a few WG eps so it kinda makes sense. Good find.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:52 PM (#3) User is offline   BobB2cool 

• Chubby

View PostRei-Fan, on 22 September 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Never thought they'd turn Hinata fat. But classic Naruto has a few WG eps so it kinda makes sense. Good find.

Thanks, dude! Man, I really couldn't get enough of seeing Ino, Hinata, and Sakura instantly turned fat like that.:D I even try to slow down the video streaming so I can have a pretty good thorough look at those girls turning fat. God, I so want to see more footage of them being big and huge.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:51 AM (#4) User is offline   Randomname19again 

• Chubby

I wonder what the others would think,if they knew that Choji symbolises their friendship with them being fatter than him XD
Full version of my avatar artwork
https://cvetkanille....elvis-695696345

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:45 AM (#5) User is offline   BobB2cool 

• Chubby

View PostRandomname19again, on 23 September 2017 - 12:51 AM, said:

I wonder what the others would think,if they knew that Choji symbolizes their friendship with them being fatter than him XD

I think his friends would most likely be disturbed and/or outraged by Choji's symbolization of seeing them being fatter than him, especially if Sakura and/or Ino finds out and would probably kill him for it.
But at this point, I hope Choji will keep quiet about it for his sake. Although, I wouldn't mind about that he would see in his point-of-view (in which I could assume) of his friends being more bigger and fatter than him through all his life.Posted Image

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:29 PM (#6) User is offline   D92 

• Chubby

I wish Tenten was there.

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:44 AM (#7) User is offline   BobB2cool 

• Chubby

D92, on 23 September 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

I wish Tenten was there.

Even though that I would agree with you on wishing Tenten being part of that instant turned fat scene; but I guess the creators who made that funny fat moment plot in that episode 496 of Naruto Shippuden, considers those characters as the main characters to be instantly turned fat for a short moment since Tenten is not considered as one of the main characters.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services