Animexpansion Forum: dbz story idea - Animexpansion Forum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dbz story idea i have group on deviant art and i was gonna post some stroy ideas onit

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:54 PM (#1) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky
  • Group: Members

ill just leave this here
My link
Posted Image

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:27 AM (#2) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • Locationcanada. where snowmen kill people for revenge.

I had a thought of Pan's appetite being magnified by being in buu during the beibi arc and(combined with her natural saiyan appetite) causes her to overeat. Her being 3/4 human makes her burn less calories than her family and she chubbs up.
But that's set in GT so i'm not sure it would work.

I also had an idea of garlic jr having a thing with chichi between the king piccolo arc and the piccolo jr arc and her being fattened up by him(maybe with a fat beam or just plain overfeeding) as in this idea garlic jr likes fat chix

maybe 18 having a weight gain during her pregnancy between the cell and buu arcs and krillin finding it really hot

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:54 AM (#3) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

View PostRei-Fan, on 20 November 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

I had a thought of Pan's appetite being magnified by being in buu during the beibi arc and(combined with her natural saiyan appetite) causes her to overeat. Her being 3/4 human makes her burn less calories than her family and she chubbs up.
But that's set in GT so i'm not sure it would work.

I also had an idea of garlic jr having a thing with chichi between the king piccolo arc and the piccolo jr arc and her being fattened up by him(maybe with a fat beam or just plain overfeeding) as in this idea garlic jr likes fat chix

maybe 18 having a weight gain during her pregnancy between the cell and buu arcs and krillin finding it really hot

that's not bad

any ideas for bulma
Posted Image

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:22 AM (#4) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

so what do you guys think

im gonna post my ideas soon
Posted Image

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:25 PM (#5) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

bulma could get fat from being pregnant with bra or trunks and try a weightloss invention to get fit, but something gets reversed and it makes her much much fatter

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:30 AM (#6) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

View PostRei-Fan, on 21 November 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

bulma could get fat from being pregnant with bra or trunks and try a weightloss invention to get fit, but something gets reversed and it makes her much much fatter

snap that was one of the ideas i had
Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:07 AM (#7) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

here are my ideas if anyone is intreasted

My link
Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:28 AM (#8) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

I had one more idea after reading urs
the girls find some ancient board game and it turns out to be enchanted and makes them get fatter if they fail minigames

also
chichi isn't poor
shes a princess
the ox king is her dad and in db it shows them having a banquet and having servents
in dbz she moves in with goku at his grampas place
although I recall her saying something about needing the prize money in the buu arc
so she might've either lost her wealth or just wanted to be independent of her dad

ooh
one other idea
as the ox king is big, what if chichi has phases where she has massive weight gain?
it could be a temporary thing but also a recurring thing

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:43 AM (#9) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

View PostRei-Fan, on 23 November 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

I had one more idea after reading urs
the girls find some ancient board game and it turns out to be enchanted and makes them get fatter if they fail minigames

good idea you should write it up

also
chichi isn't poor
shes a princess
the ox king is her dad and in db it shows them having a banquet and having servents
in dbz she moves in with goku at his grampas place
although I recall her saying something about needing the prize money in the buu arc
so she might've either lost her wealth or just wanted to be independent of her dad

i forgot she was princess

ooh
one other idea
as the ox king is big, what if chichi has phases where she has massive weight gain?
it could be a temporary thing but also a recurring thing
good also

Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:52 AM (#10) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

ive added a new idea to witch is the bulma invention idea i had

soda that never lose its fizz gassy body inflation ensues
Posted Image

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:47 AM (#11) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

hey if any you guys want to use these ideas to make a story go ahead
Posted Image

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:25 AM (#12) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

Just had another one
Maron (from the Garlic Jr arc) returns after the android saga when krillin has married 18 and shes blimped up to like 450lbs from binging from either; A; wanting to see if guy like her for more than her looks. B; a boyfriend cheated of her and she felt like she wasn't good enough for him and turned to food. C; one guy she dated liked fat chicks and fattened her up. D; she was hurt in a sports accident and while recovering wasn't able to exercise and tubbed up. E; getting cursed by a fat spell from some demon. F; she went to college but the food was too good and she started gaining from overindulgence and now that shes done her course she returned to krillin unaware of her weight gain. G; shes normally obese but krillin met her during her only thin time she ever had. H; the stress of losing krillin finally got to her as she realized what she missed out on and she binged. I; she developed some condition that needed medication that caused her to get huge.
she wants to get back with krillin but krillin just doesn't have the heart to tell her hes married now and this leads to misunderstanding from bot 18 and maron.

*EDIT
just saw that DWN2 is needing ideas
I don't have a DA account but if someone wanted to suggest some of these it might potentially have an impact

This post has been edited by Rei-Fan: 07 July 2014 - 04:28 AM

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:46 AM (#13) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

View PostRei-Fan, on 07 July 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

Just had another one
Maron (from the Garlic Jr arc) returns after the android saga when krillin has married 18 and shes blimped up to like 450lbs from binging from either; A; wanting to see if guy like her for more than her looks. B; a boyfriend cheated of her and she felt like she wasn't good enough for him and turned to food. C; one guy she dated liked fat chicks and fattened her up. D; she was hurt in a sports accident and while recovering wasn't able to exercise and tubbed up. E; getting cursed by a fat spell from some demon. F; she went to college but the food was too good and she started gaining from overindulgence and now that shes done her course she returned to krillin unaware of her weight gain. G; shes normally obese but krillin met her during her only thin time she ever had. H; the stress of losing krillin finally got to her as she realized what she missed out on and she binged. I; she developed some condition that needed medication that caused her to get huge.
she wants to get back with krillin but krillin just doesn't have the heart to tell her hes married now and this leads to misunderstanding from bot 18 and maron.

*EDIT
I don't have a DA account but if someone wanted to suggest some of these it might potentially have an impact

http://dwn2.deviantart.com/ here you go

Posted Image

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:35 AM (#14) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

*EDIT

http://dwn2.deviantart.com/ here you go

I don't understand the
here you go
thing
I know his account location
thats how I knew he wants help
im not on DA
I don't have an account
nor do I want one
I was saying the

so someone with an account would be able to contact him with the ideas we came up with for here

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:59 AM (#15) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

oh sorry my bad
Posted Image

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:06 AM (#16) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

idea; pan goes to some planet and its atmosphere has an effect on her sayian/human body and gender and causes her to expand

EDIT
new ideas

(this one is sorta for dwn as he likes slobs) what if chichi after goku died vs cell got into overeating and blimps out and soon shes a 900lb blob in bed with gohan cleaning her and feeding her and gohan feels guilty cuz of his being responsible for cell killing goku and chichi is a messy lardo with stains and filth and sweat and stink and gohan keeps feeding her cuz its all he can do to make her happy now. gohan was wiping her off and shes eating and naked as her clothes wont fit and the cold water hardens her huge nipples

what if one of bulmas inventions was used on chichi and it made her blimp out and be a tub?

maybe as a tween chichi takes after her fathers side and gets tubby? like her metabolism goes off and she has a tubby phase

after the explosives were removed from 18; it caused her body to unsynchro and her weight increased from overeating or her power core overloading and expanding her

giru gets tired of being picked on by pan and hits her with a beam that messes with her metabolism and causes her to gain weight no matter how little she eats and pan just cant figure out why she keeps getting fatter and fatter

buu wants something any dbz girl is eating but she wont share so he zaps her fat like him and she craves food but no one shares as they want her to not be a tubbo

EDIT

according to sources
yamcha ad the ox king are the best cooks in the series
sounds like an idea for a WG thing

This post has been edited by Rei-Fan: 04 November 2014 - 10:45 PM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:03 AM (#17) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

few ideas I had

chichi using a pressure point on pan to make her body think its pregnant as a lesson to make her stay a virgin until marriage, unlike bulma. her body goes into a phantom pregnancy and she gets fat and busty and a huge gut and weird cravings but theres no baby(so it wont end). and pan learns how teen pregnancy is.

super saiyans are usually buffer and stronger. but, one source says pan and bra might become a new kind of super saiyan. what if female ssjs are more based on feminine curves and softness as opposed to the buff manly male ssj's? maybe a woman going ssj might make her really voluptuous or better yet, a fatty. maybe pan could go her forme of legendary super saiyan and get really tubby like broly but with chub

pan goes to some planet and its atmosphere has an effect on her sayian/human body and gender and causes her to expand

bebi's mind control thing does something with videl, chichi and bulma's bodies as a reaction to them having been pregnant with saiyans and causes them to gain.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:39 AM (#18) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

bad news his deactivated his da account but he's on tumblr now and he's still looking for ideas
here ya go http://dwn-fa.tumblr.com/
Posted Image

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:20 PM (#19) User is offline   Rei-Fan 

• Fat and Fabulous
  • View gallery

ive been lurking on his tumbler
I sent him a few ideas
also
hes on DA under http://dwn-fa.deviantart.com/
thanks for telling me though

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:11 AM (#20) User is offline   mewmew666 

• Chunky

yw
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +