Animexpansion Forum: Anime plump girls with butt expansion! - Animexpansion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anime plump girls with butt expansion! A peaceful way of adding a butt expansion section of fat anime girls

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:28 PM (#1) User is offline   manolo64128 

• Thin
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCosta Rica

manolo64128:why there isnt a section fro butt expansion! plump anime girls with big butts!! like the masterpiece putting the Ass in Asuna!it was an awesome job!
I like to draw and I might be a good artist to the forum,I am a huuuuuge fan of mistystuffer!
I want to know how to be an active member or an artist, I draw anime and my job might not be profesional but it is very good!!I wnat to see some art devoted to the buut of my beloved girls!!!
huge anime butts!!! why nobody takes me seriously!
well I hope i idea and goal turns into reality! I hope to get an answer soon! thanks!bye!

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:44 PM (#2) User is offline   Night 

• A True FA
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • LocationTexas

Hello there. Thank you for your interest and I'd like to direct you to a Butt Expansion thread in the Misc. Expansion section of the forum. I hope it'll suffice.

http://animexpansion...pid__73#entry73

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:52 PM (#3) User is offline   Mistystuffer 

• Administrator
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Ironically it was a butt that started the recent mess! I don't think the forum itself needs a butt section, as Gnight said the misc. expansion should do. Although... technically butt expansion is a form of weight gain, but I guess the WG section is all over WG...
Posted Image

"Tim Curry is not in Turkish Star Wars" - Vachidra, 08/26/08

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:44 AM (#4) User is offline   yami92286 

• Former spam king
  • Group: Members
  • LocationQueens, New York

View PostMistystuffer, on 06 December 2010 - 06:52 PM, said:

Ironically it was a butt that started the recent mess! I don't think the forum itself needs a butt section, as Gnight said the misc. expansion should do. Although... technically butt expansion is a form of weight gain, but I guess the WG section is all over WG...

I agree but disagree with this, Misty. It is WG, but only in the butt area. So it is a more specific type of WG, much like breast expansion is or just general belly expansion (vore, stuffing, etc.) So, yes it can fall under the WG category, but then there is no point in have a Misc expansion section; it isn't really fair to make some fetishes seem unique with their own thread but not others.
Posted Image

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:30 AM (#5) User is offline   Mistystuffer 

• Administrator
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Well even then it doesn't need just one specific thread, there could be several I guess... Perhaps for general discussion, individual sightings, etc.
Posted Image

"Tim Curry is not in Turkish Star Wars" - Vachidra, 08/26/08

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:55 PM (#6) User is offline   TimeMachineDelorean 

• n00b
  • View gallery
  • Group: Site Contributor
  • Location1985

View PostMistystuffer, on 07 December 2010 - 02:30 AM, said:

Well even then it doesn't need just one specific thread, there could be several I guess... Perhaps for general discussion, individual sightings, etc.

Yes, maybe seperate threads would ease the minds of all the butt expansion lovers out there. :D
"Don't lose weight. Gain it"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services